My Quivers

My Quivers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Taking a break

Well, as if it is not obvious...I am having to take a blog break. My life is simply so very full right now. Full in a good way. Very good.

God is absolutely amazing. I am finally not closing my eyes...holding my breath...waiting for the good to disappear. He is good no matter what. My heart has always known that...but my head is just now wrapping itself around what that means. So on the good days and the bad days...I am standing firm on/in His goodness!

Thank you all for your faithful prayers. I will continue to drop in on your blogs! And I am hoping that come summer...I may have more "blog time"!

2 comments:

Devoted said...

Praise the Lord for a full life! Will keep you all in our prayers. May God surround you with His goodness and place His hand of protection upon you. :-D

transparentnow? said...

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!