Isn't it a bit selfish to have a family with so much love and not to share it?
Sigh...I cannot sleep. I have so many things blazing trails through my mind; I even picked up my knitting needles again, 1/4 of a scarf and 5 mg of melatonin later, and here I am at 12:30 am typing away.
Maybe my mind will slow down if i get some words out?
Sigh...so I have warned OA since we were newly weds that I would someday be a foster parent. I think he thought I was joking. I am going to attend a class...sadly it's not until July. Doesn't God know that I like to get things done once my mind is made up (haha...no really)? We most likely won't foster parent anytime soon, but I would love to be a respite care person or an emergency call family...if God and OA are willing...sigh.
Do I put too much on my plate? It's the first week of finding a life of balance, and here I am begging to home school full time and become a foster parent...OR...is my heart finally sitting still before our Lord...and hearing His Love...I want to whisper that Love everywhere I go.
I am hoping to figure out a way to record the kiddos' prayers. They are PRECIOUS. I think they are really getting it...better than most of us adults. J-bob asks God to hold his hand and ends every prayer with: and I love mommy, daddy, merwci, and God, and Jesus, and evewrybody in the whole entiwre wuwrld.
He is very non-discriminatory with his love. I must remember to blog about our conversation of loving everyone...even bad guys...sigh...hold tight these moments...they are so precious!
1 comment:
God may be priming your heart and home for a little child to share the love you all have...one of my PASSIONS in life it that EVERY child deserves a home...EVERY ONE...no matter what!
Post a Comment