little pieces of thoughts from my heart to your eyes...mixed with a few laughs, a few tears, and a whole lot of sighs
I knew you would! God carried you, didn't He? Just like He always does. :-D Now you definitely need to take care and heal up. You go gurl....I tell you, you are inspiring me. I am gonna run that race for a cure in honor of my sister...yep, this is gonna be the year....
Oh my....good for you!
Congrats.........you did it!!!!
And I was there to see it! You looked wonderful and what an after run celebration w/everyone there...loved it!
WOW! With RSV?? Congratulations. You and Solar have inspired me to start running (well...fast walking/slight jogging). Can we say OUT OF SHAPE??? Anyway, I'm excited about getting new songs on my phone and starting this new adventure.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I knew you would! God carried you, didn't He? Just like He always does. :-D Now you definitely need to take care and heal up. You go gurl....
I tell you, you are inspiring me. I am gonna run that race for a cure in honor of my sister...yep, this is gonna be the year....
Oh my....good for you!
Congrats.........you did it!!!!
And I was there to see it! You looked wonderful and what an after run celebration w/everyone there...loved it!
WOW! With RSV?? Congratulations. You and Solar have inspired me to start running (well...fast walking/slight jogging). Can we say OUT OF SHAPE??? Anyway, I'm excited about getting new songs on my phone and starting this new adventure.
Post a Comment