i've got nothing...well...except writer's block...hmm...and runner's block...
it could be that i have had dairy and gluten for two days straight...
or is it that my kiddos/husband have been sick for ONE MONTH combined...
or possibly that i haven't ran in FOREVER!?
geez...and the half marathon is in 28 days...
i'm kindof freaking out...what if i cannot finish? i struggled...and i mean struggled for a few miles the other day...it's as if my mind and body are crying mutiny...refusing to do any more running...
well...they have another thing coming...because starting tomorrow...this butt is getting back in gear...sick kids or no sick kids!
now...i'm off to breathe into a paper bag...pretty sure with gluten comes anxiety...i've said this before...now i know for a fact it's true for this granola...no bread is worth this feeling!!
1 comment:
Ahhh, Granola. You can do it...run your race just putting one foot in front of the other and let God do the rest.
I can so way relate to the illness, we have been passing the flu around the Kyzer compound and now I have it...I think I need my mommie!!!!! :-O
Post a Comment