My Quivers

My Quivers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Please Pray

dum Dum DUM

Tomorrow I will be speaking as a parent's testimonial for a Sensory Processing Disorder Awareness conference. I am petrified as public speaking is not my forte. Just asking for all my faithful blog readers and dear friends to remember me around 2 pm tomorrow.

Big sigh...it is quite remarkable when you given the opportunity to be stretched and at the same time be used to be the hands and feet of God.

I so desperately need to update. My life is so full and so wonderful. I had to go back to my first blog entries to prepare for my "speech", and it was incredibly humbling for me to see how far God has brought my sweet little family.

I will try to post some pics from tomorrow if we get some! Thanks in advance for the prayers!!

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

You will be great! I just know they will love you and be interested in what you have to say! I'll pray for you and think about you tomorrw! Just take a deep breath and share from your heart. :)

xxoo

Emily P said...

Heather, this is your PASSION! You will do great because love is your driving force! And how great would it have been to meet someone like YOU back when you were searching so desprately for answers! I am excited to hear the report of blessings! Love you

Melissa said...

well....ok....i've kinda had a little sneak peak so i know you're gonna b gr8! But i also want to say again how proud i am of you! Love you!