My Quivers

My Quivers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

as i type

OA is strumming his guitar...

Jay-Bob and Mermaid are putting on a dance show in the dark with a flash-light-spot-light...

We just finished having a family dance-a-thon in the living room...

My life and heart are so full...

If I could bottle this very moment of my life...I would.

I am quite sure this love I feel...is only a tiny glimpse of what our God feels for us.

deep contented sigh

oh wait...

good feeling gone...

OA thought it would be funny to put the hamsters in front of the dogs to make the kids "laugh". both children are now screaming and crying from fear of beloved hamster death.

seriously??

it's quite amazing what can transpire before one hits PUBLISH POST.

ahh...the joys of family-hood.

again...deep-contented-i-am-not-afraid-to-smack-my-husband-laughing-on-the-inside-SIGH.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

the dog-hamster thing...now that's some good entertainment! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Devoted said...

LOL... Never a dull moment...NEVER

Escapist said...

Hmm....that's kinda f funny..


jolliieess:)