My Quivers

My Quivers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Introducing: my mama!!

Unfortunately I have to make this quick. So much has happened since my last blog entry...but now isn't the time for an update. Let's just say my entire house has almost been repainted! We are having a blast having OA home with us for a week, and I am soaking up every minute of him!

My mom started a blog. It is amazing!! Please take a minute to visit and comment! I will let her introduce her own story...let's just say...God has given her a key to unlock her life. It has been miraculous!

There is something beyond words between a mother and her daughter. I have never been more proud: Transparent Now

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Well, how very fun! I'll go say 'hi'! :)

Betsy Brock said...

That's you mom? Oh how funny...I've already said hello...didn't know it was your mom! So nice...she's great! :)