today i am thankful...without the long explanation...as i am also exhausted...God...once again...was very faithful...
my words are far away...my heart is a bit heavy...despite its lightened load...my little niece...she is slowly changing the world...one heart at a time...i am pretty sure...my mom and randy...through their battle for guardianship...have grown spiritually, maritally, and as parents...
isn't it amazing what a three year old can teach us? it is my prayer and hope that she will...with His Love and Mercy...also reach her parents...what a big job for such a small girl...funny thing is...i think she's more capable than any other...
thank You Lord for being so faithful...
2 comments:
If anyone is capable to reaching them...your niece is probably the one. I am so often amazed at the depth and empathy young children possess and how often they make much more sense than the adults around them. I will keep your family in my thoughts. I hope everything works out for the best. :-)
I'm praying for this situation....thought I posted that a few days ago. I think I may have been on your site to do that and got distracted by something (or someone!) Anyway....I am praying! :)
Post a Comment