My Quivers

My Quivers

Monday, June 2, 2008

five years gone!


blink...sigh...

i wake up...and discover my baby...baby...is now five years old...!!!???

cheek-puffing-out-slow-sigh
he's so very happy...the above picture is of him being a goof-ball...borrowing my mom's glasses...this past year has been so incredible...i am planning on posting about his specific biomedical treatments...which brands of supplements we use...etc...all i can say is...thank You Lord for Your faithfulness...my son has accomplished more in his short five years of living that many will accomplish in a lifetime...i am so proud of you jay-man!!
Oh, and just the other day...he snapped this pic of his sis...really...am i biased or is he just that good!!??

he had a great birthday! the best part of it all...he ate an ENTIRE piece of birthday cake that his dear mommy slaved over...prayed over...and almost cried over...i am sure he has never ever eaten an entire piece of cake before...and not only did he eat the whole piece...it was totally gfcfsfefnutfree!! so he went to bed without a rash, without a meltdown, and without a worry!

3 comments:

Tori said...

Hey Granola Chic! What a great blog! It's very odd that I haven't found you before -- I too have a son with Sensory Processing Disorder and am "doing the diet" and blogging about it! hahaha :) We have very many similarities, I realize, as I read your blog. It's kind of weird. You're who I would be if I were being more true to who I am. :) hahha. Anyway, I will link to you from my blog. I am at http://gfcfblog.blogspot.com. I recognize your name -- are you usually on the SPD Kids yahoo group or the GFCF Kids group? You rock! - Tori :)

Betsy Brock said...

Happy Birthday, Jayden! So wonderful that he ate the cake...mine haven't done that yet...although I continue to bake them one each year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Granola Chic. Great Blog! I would love your recipe for the birthday cake.