i found this article to be very very interesting. funny part is as i was skimming it, it mentions for the english majors to skip down to paragraph three...i laughed out loud...as i am incapable of comprehending quantitative information.
more and more i am finding reason to either exempt vaccinations altogether or at a very minimum do the slower schedule!! i am praying that the safer vaccination schedule will become the new "green"...every body's doing it...come on...don't you want a healthy child!?
jay-bob has had all vaccines but his four year old booster...which we have exempted. mermaid only had the first two rounds and the first was right on time...and the next was delayed due to her breathing issues...hmmm...since then i started researching the pros and cons of vaccines...i am still too scared to do any of them...safer schedule or not...for a little bit longer or ever.
spare me all the hideously scary stories of my children contracting some crazy disease please...they're posted on the walls of the health department and several doctors have tried to spook me into injecting my children with what i consider to be poison. i want to put my own pictures up on the health dept walls...ones of children on breathing machines and other of children hitting themselves in the head...or let's be honest...SIDS...many cases are of brain swelling due to a babies tiny bodies inability to process these harmful medications...sigh...do the research...
so...now that i am officially on my soap box...please check out this article.
i know i know...several will opt out of looking into this because their children had shots with no bad reactions...well...what about eczema...chronic ear or sinus infections...allergies...etc...i don't think vaccines are the single cause of all these things...but i do whole heartedly believe we are putting our children at risk by compromising their immune systems at such an early age. and then we pump them full of dairy, gluten, preservatives, additives, etc...
scream...sigh...scream
3 comments:
I understand exactly what you're saying. Even though I haven't had a child with an "extreme" reaction to vaccination, I have a child with SPD...another with eczema and all 4 had ear infections as babies. I wonder how much of any of these things has to do with vaccines. There just isn't the research behind them to know..and sticking anything "mutated" into my or my kids bodies makes me nervous. I don't even like vaccinating my animals :-P Unfortuantly its too easy to get bullied into vaccinations or pushed into it becuase society deems then necessary. Now the chicken pox vaccine is required for public schools...c'mon thats ridicilous. how much crap do we need to inject into our kids to keep them from getting sick before we realize how sick those things that are supposed to be protecting them are really making them (wow..don't let an english major read that last sentence...they'll hunt me down and punish me horribly with grammar recitations and proper noun usage...).
I totally agree. Parents have nothing to loose and quite possibly everything to gain just to take a slower schedule with the vaccinations.
I just read an article about the strong possibility of vaccinations causing childhood asthma. It's from the blog Age of Autism on my sidebar if you are interested...an entry just this week.
Hi there Granola! I have a surprise for you over on my blog.
I hope you will accept this award, post it on your sidebar and know that you most definitely deserve it. You are a passionate mom and daughter of God and I'm so glad you are in my little blog world!
Post a Comment