My Quivers

My Quivers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

This moment...in words.

At this very moment:
  • the drier is tumbling around its 4th load of clothes for the day
  • the former 3 loads are folded and draped around our dining room table
  • my children are tucked in their beds where they will sleep through the night (I am still not used to such spoiling)
  • my husband is at work
  • I am dreaming of flowers, plants, dirt, and my yard
  • I pause to dream about the future color of my walls:  gray (my accent colors are yellow and red)...I cannot wait
  • I breathe deeply and slowly, exhaling any worry that tries to overtake...something about the possibilities of our future has awakened all kinds of feelings and emotions
  • I pause to breathe even deeper--- my effort to appreciate the unknown, to cherish this moment, to praise Him for all the changes and stirrings He has placed in my family's hearts, and to bow my head in unending thankfulness for all that He has done for us
I hope this moment finds you with peace, and protection, and eternal Love.

No comments: